Testosterone is very important hormone in everyone’s body. Today we give you a few characteristics of this hormone and we tell you how to keep it on a satisfactory level.
What is testosterone?
Before finding out what testosterone can do for you, you need to know what it actually is.
Testosterone is a 19-carbon steroid hormonal agent produced mostly by the leydig cells of the testes (in men) and the ovaries (in ladies). Smaller sized amounts are produced in the adrenal glands of both sexes.
In males, roughly seven milligrams of testosterone is produced daily. Without sufficient testosterone, men are sterile and this is because the procedure of mature sperm requires testosterone.
What testosterone controls in men is the following:
- Red blood cell production
- Muscle size and strength
- Fat circulation
- Bone mass
What are the advantages of increasing testosterone levels?
For sure it is better to have increased testosterone levels, than to feel the negatives from the decrease. If you do not know what testosterone can do for you, you need to stay with us until the end, because we will tell you exactly how this hormone changes the functionality of your body.
- You can have a healthy heart and blood. A healthy heart pumps blood to the reminder of the body, supplying muscles and organs with oxygen required for peak efficiency. Testosterone helps red blood cell production through the bone marrow.
- Less fat, more muscles. – Testosterone is accountable for increased muscle mass. Leaner body helps control weight and increases energy.
- Stronger bones. – Bone density decreases when men age and testosterone levels drop. This raises the risk of weak bones and osteoporosis.
- Better sex drive. – Testosterone levels naturally rise in response to sexual arousal and activity. Male with higher levels of testosterone generally have higher sex drive. Older guys need more testosterone for sex drive and erectile function. But it is important to keep in mind that impotence is frequently due to other conditions or medications instead of low testosterone levels.
- Enhance mood – Lower testosterone levels are related to poorer quality of life. A few of the symptoms of low testosterone levels consist of depression, tiredness and irritation.
- Skin and hair – As male shifts from childhood to the adult years, testosterone stimulates the development of hair on the face, in the underarms, and around the genital area. Hair also might grow on the arms, legs and chest. A guy with shrinking levels of testosterone really may lose some body hair.
How to keep your testosterone levels on a level?
Before you decide to start any treatment, you need to visit a doctor and order a blood test. After the results, your therapist can suggest you treatments which can be on natural basis or by using supplements.
What testosterone can do for you is a commonly asked question, but what can you do in order to increase the levels is the real question here. You should take this very seriously, if you do not want to have a battle with impotence. It is really important if you quit smoking, drinking and eating unhealthy, but exercise and eat healthy.
You now know what testosterone can do for you and how to keep it on a level. If you are planning to protect yourself, you might as well try as well TestoUltra or Rx24. Both are carefully made supplements which are proven to be effective and cause no side effects.